Built in 1890 and located in the heart of Wilmington, Trinity Church is a traditional English Gothic structure that seats approximately 300 people and contains a number of Tiffany and other stained-glass windows, the earliest dating from 1890. The neighborhood immediately adjacent to the church is a mix of high-rise office buildings, apartments, and turn-of-the-century houses, some of which have been restored or renovated, but many of which have not.
To read about worship services at Trinity Church, please click here.
For more information about the building, please click here.
Make a Secure Gift
We use Vanco Services to handle our electronic contributions. To make a one-time or recurring gift to Trinity Parish click here to be connected to Vanco's secure site.